Buy New TRMA 810 Quiz 2 Trauma and Memory
TRMA 810 Quiz 2: Trauma and Memory
- Accuracy of the recall of an event is dependent upon all but which of the following?
- People who live in nations subjected to war are exposed to ______ stress as people in America.
- When assisting a client with both PTSD and alcohol or drug dependence, Friedman recommends that
- The state of being preoccupied with watchful or protective behavior motivated by excessive fears for personal safety is called
- Which of the following individual psychotherapies is not primarily used to treat PTSD?
- The therapeutic relationship
- Of the various risk factors for PTSD, Friedman claimed that one of the following was especially strong. Which was he referring to?
- Patients practice techniques learned in therapy by exposing themselves to environmental stimuli that represent their most feared situations is a description of
- A “cross-over trauma” involves:
- Which of the following is NOT a symptom of PTSD in the DSM-5 additional symptom cluster?
- According to Sanderson, the most powerful aspect of healing and change is
- Alterations in arousal and reactivity include all except which of the following?
- Interventions to restore control over trauma reactions include all but
- Transference reactions can lead to the counselor being viewed as a source of harm, also characterized as the
- “Any group that uses psychological manipulation to impair, destroy, or make captive an individual’s freedom of thought or reasoning abilities, done with the hidden purpose of promoting the wealth, power, or vanity of charismatic … leaders” defines
- PTSD cannot be diagnosed until ________ an individual has been exposed to trauma.
- Approximately what percent of all Americans will be exposed to at least one traumatic event in their lifetime
- Sanderson says that _______ can be the most dangerous place in the world and needs to be managed sensitively.
- The long-term course for most people with chronic PTSD is marked by
- Which term does not belong in the category of psychological manipulation techniques (as might be used in a cult)?
- PTSD can persist for
- Healing from complex trauma
- Common beliefs of victims do not include:
- Amnesia is much more common for traumatic events that
Want Assistance with Course?
Exams are an integral part of a student’s schooling. Without exams, students cannot climb the ladder of success. However, college students, these days are so overwhelmed by the nature of their jobs that they support the necessary schooling that they don’t have time to be interested in their studies. Getting Exam Done will help them when they are in trouble. College students looking to pay someone to take online exams can do so here. For over two years, we’ve been paying college students to solve my exam problems, and have successfully completed over 5,000 exams across the United States.